Irys App Help Center
Welcome to the Irys Help Center! Here you can find frequently asked questions regarding the Irys app.
Q: How do I find and join other projects in my area on the Irys app?
A: To find and join other projects, please complete the following the steps:
- From the home page, click on the drop-down menu to access the “My projects” list (the drop down arrow is located next to the name of the current project).
- Click on the “Find New Projects” button to access the project list.
- You can choose a project from the list, type in the project name in the search bar, or can click on a project in the map.
- You can select a project and click “join project.” You will then be directed to the home page for the project.
- On the project home page, you can click on the drop-down menu to access the “My projects” list and select and switch between different projects.
Q: How do I join a private project?
A: To join a private project, project team members must send you an invitation to join their organization’s project. When invited, you will enter the 4-digit code provided via email to join and engage with the organization’s private project on the Irys mobile app.
Q: I’m logged into the app, but the screen is blank and I can’t see the information for the project. Why is this occurring?
A: If you haven’t used the app in a while, your user session will expire. This may cause the app to display a blank screen. To fix this issue, please log out and back into the app.
Q: I submitted my feedback through the “Provide Input” feature. Why can’t I see my feedback on the project feed?
A: All feedback received by app users is reviewed and approved by project staff. Once your feedback is approved, it will appear on the project feed in the Irys app.